Friday, November 6, 2009

In This Ugly World, We Don't Deserve To Be Sane.

I, surprisingly, must give credit to South Park for the beginning of this rather late rant. Remember the show Whale Wars? I watched an episode or two when I was down in Virginia with my girlfriend at the time. You know what my first thought was? "These assholes think they're pirates?!" Honestly, in 10 minutes I came up with a plan to sneak up on the whaling ships, board silently, and, with a silenced 9mm or .45 take out the crew, member by member. The last survivor? He'd get the damned harpoon. Don't mistake me for an environmentalist though. I mean, the environment is important and everything and we need a stable ecosystem to survive but I don't make a point to give much a shit about what someone's doing if I'm not given a pressing reason to. I should rephrase that I do give a shit. I'm just not gonna do anything but bitch. Kinda like my mom does when something pisses her off. Stands there, looking at it, bitching at me to fix it. ($300-$500, another person to board the ship with me, and a activist with a small boat and the whaling would stop assholes!) Before I continue, I suppose I should apologize. The rant's late. Very late. And I owe you, my dear readers, an explanation. Saturday, as we all know was Halloween. That had me rather busy with cleaning and preparing for the candy-grubbers. Sunday, I had to attend a surprise party for my aunt as she's recently turned the big five-oh. Monday, of that bastard of a day, I had to wake up at 8AM and sit in a car for three hours before waiting two more hours in the waiting room of a dentist's office. Know what I was there for? Two god-forsaken root canals. Not the most sanitary of offices either. Anywho, Ive been on vicodin and penicillin since due to the one tooth getting an infection. And so here I am, readers, ya know the three or four of you who care enough to read my bitching. The infection is on it's way out and I'm on my way back into the mainstream. I cant promise a decent rant tomorrow, obviously, but I will put something up. At the very least, next Saturday you can expect me to be back and in top form once more. You know what, this all reminds me. The dentists that my mom's work sponsored insurance cover are really quite horrible. The normal dentist (45 minutes away) has done nothing but put me in a constant state of pain and misery as well as make my teeth jagged and sharp. (I cut my tongue alot anymore) The endodontist I saw Monday? Yeah, infections are supposed to rarely happen and my sister and I both have them. Congratulations assholes, you fail miserably. But hey, at least they get paid for it, right? I think I get lost in how long these rants actually are. I take 20-30 minutes to type them up (apparently, my friend couldn't do it in an hour) and on Word Pad 'cause I'm too lazy to install Microsoft Office/Word. Go figure. I really don't wanna see any TL;DR's in the comments. Actually, nevermind, If it means comments I'll deal with the ignorance. I'm gonna stop soon as I've work to do before I get company and I don't want company in a messy house. But before I go, I'm making record now. If I ever become a successful journalist my mom gets no credit in my cultivation as "someone who was there for me and really encouraged me." She occasionally does but it's shortly replaced by comparing me to scum, telling me I'm worthless, and that I'm the source of all of her stress. I digress though. I promised not to bitch too much of my personal life didn't I? Also, 20 internetz to the first person to provide me with downloads of Metro Riots songs. 50 internetz if you post a comment declaring what was important about the 5th of November (Yesterday).

-- Your lord and master.

2 comments:

  1. 50 internetz for the person to know the 5th of november? Hun, you od realize, do you not, that all of the three/four poeple odd enough to reads this know the relivence. Silly puppy.
    --Chaoskitten (Who can't log on)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad for chaoskitten, who never said what was important about the fifth of november (a man named guy fawkes attempted to blow up parliment because of the oppression of christians by the protastant king james during his reign). also, she failed to comment on the actual rant (that's two now, koneko-chan). anyway, the rant was good. i enjoy the honorable mention speckeled throughout. and you can lower that to $200. the chance of actually doing something would be payment enough.

    Saynt (who doesn't have a username)

    ReplyDelete