Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dont Trust Your Eyes to the Bloodthirsty Public

Ah shit. What am I pissed off at this week? Well, I've been busy. That means not too much CNN or bitching at Fox. (Except that one time I walked in on my mom watching it. *shivers*) I do have some things that caused my skin to crawl however. So bear with me in case this doesn't affect you at some points. First, a follow-up on the balloon thing from last week. Don't know the full details but apparently the whole thing might of been a hoax and -blah blah blah blah. When even Joy Behar gets a headache from a story being drug out for too long, Ive long since considered shoving chopsticks in my ears. The human race is a piece of shit as a whole and sometimes you can find as many as thirty bottom feeders in one area. And its not that humans woke up one day and became despicable like some would like to think. No, we've always been sacks of shit. We've only become bigger sacks of shit. We've gotten better at it for fuck'ssake. That of course was all just a build-up to something I noticed during the half-hour I actually got to sit and watch CNN last night. 1. Not only do I get pissed at little shit, but something as big as say, kidnapping a little girl, killing her, and then dumping her body in a dumpster? Just kinda sickening. In a half hour all I heard was about two girls roughly the same age and both under 10 being found dead : One found in the woods and the other, as I said, in a dumpster. Then as I said, there's the smaller things like the "Make money posting links on Google" scam. It's actually really convincing til you talk to someone who actually fell for it. They draw you in like most do, promising 5,000-8,000 a month from doing something simple a few hours a day. All they ask is about $2 to send you some kit and you're good to go, right? Wrong, 'cause people that have actually fallen for this ended up noticing $70+ going missing from their banks more than a few times. Not to mention that a closer look at the site where you sign up for this reveals a disclaimer that the people responsible for it are in no way affiliated with Google. That's the stuff that makes me wanna punch people in the face or worse. Warning : That's all I have on a large scale. The following ranting is things that angered me but may not necessarily push your buttons. First up is something fresh on my mind, as I watched it only two nights ago. X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Ya see? I'm a Marvel comic book fan. I didnt really care about the movie aside from the fact that it would be my favorite Marvel character's first ever appearance in the main stream media. Or so I thought. Deadpool. Wade Wilson. The Merc with a Mouth. I was happy in the beginning of the movie as Ryan Reynolds did a decent job getting Deadpool's sense of humor across, albeit in a slightly light manner. But I held steady, sure that once he went through the experiments he'd be the Deadpool I know and love reading. Wrong. Why? First off, they sewed his mouth shut! Cause that's so cool, ya know? Not to mention they gave him powers he doesn't have in the comics. In the comics he only ever had the healing factor. And why did he have that? He had cancer, and the healing factor was specifically created to counteract that cancer. The healing factor is what's supposed to make Deadpool crazy and forgetful. The Deadpool fans love. But no, they gave him adamantium swords that come out of his wrists, Cyclops's optic laser powers, Spectre's telporting powers, and a healing factor. The teleporting I could have dealt with because it's always been part of Deadpool's "thing" to have some type of device that let him teleport. But a silent, over-powered monstrosity? No sir. Dammit...lost the other point I wanted to make. It happens alot doesn't it? Ah, well. In closing someone should do something about the fact that I cant find a legitimate download for a Metro Riots album. Good music. I mean, Ive heard of underground bands from the UK, but this is ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. Well hello you. Do try to relax about the deadpool thing lovey, the slaughtered the whole thing, he wasn't specificly victimized at least. Coulda been worse. There could eb a complex storyline involving your favoret xman (and her odd, morphing, out-of-her-gorde mom) compleatly ignored and in fact destroyed because they had to make her weak to make a point about how kids should make the choice that's best for them regardless of peer pressure. You'd sure as hell better know, sir, who the hell I'm talking about or... Son, I am dissapoint...

    ReplyDelete